ZigBee Green Power chips
The GreenPeak Technologies GP711 System-on-Chip is an IEEE 802.15.4 communications controller for integration into a ZigBee RF4CE , ZigBee PRO or ZigBee IP node. It supports dual PAN operation with two protocol stacks in the host processor, and provides a high-speed serial interface to the host processor. The GP711 is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, providing robust spread spectrum data communication with a highly secure encrypted data flow.
- Ultra low cost PCB design, requiring no shielding, chip antennas or voltage regulators
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
- Multi Stack / Dual PAN Support with RF4CE Duty Cycling and packet filtering through Deep Packet Inspection
- Operates in the worldwide 2.4 GHz ISM-band
- Excellent range by antenna diversity: 9 dB more reliable link budget compared to single antenna systems
- 30 dB better robustness to Wi-Fi interference