GS1011MIxS and GS1011MExS
The GS1011MIxS and GS1011MExS are two of the smallest Wi-Fi modules on the market. At just 19.4 mm x 28.7 mm, the modules provide a significant reduction in footprint and offer an easy to integrate, compact and cost-effective solution for an explosion of emerging Internet of Things applications. While small, the modules are complete 802.11b low power consumption Wi-Fi connectivity solutions. The GS1011MIxS provides low power Wi-Fi connectivity with +9dBm of transmit output power, while the GS1011MExS is an extended range solution offering transmit power of +18dBm.
- small footprint--some of smallest on market
- low cost
- easily to integrate
- low power Wi-Fi connectivity solutions
- ideal for Internet of Things applications
- GS1011MExSoffers transmit power of +18dBm.
- modules offer minimal use of host resources
- have UART and SPI interfaces to connect to any 8-32 bit MCU
- built-in trace or external antenna