These smart meters automatically transmit consumption data to the utility companies, which increases the accuracy and transparency of bills, offers better customer service and helps improve energy efficiency.
- 169 MHz
- The data from the individual meters is transferred to a concentrator on site, which collates and transfers it via GSM/GPRS to the supply companies
- Fully compatible to Telit’s gateway solution, the GG863-SR
- 25 mW output power
- Equipped with an embedded low power ATMEL ATX microcontroller
- Equipped with the SR tool platform
- OTA SW and a customized solution on demand
- Pin-to-pin compatible with the Telit modules in the ZE (ZigBee 2007 and PRO stack), NE (Mesh low power) and LE (basic point to point, broadcast stack) families.