Yogurt Market: Global Size, Share, Segmentation, Statistics, Industry Growth & Forecast by 2024
Yogurt Market - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024 | IMARC Group
The global yogurt market has witnessed a steady growth over the past several years. The demand for yogurt is surging on account of the health benefits associated with its consumption along with the changing tastes and preferences of the consumers.
Yogurt is a dairy product made by the bacterial fermentation of milk using a culture of Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It is an excellent source of protein as it contains all nine essential amino acids. It is available in the market both as plain or with added flavours such as blueberry, raspberry, mango, strawberry, etc. A new research report by IMARC Group, titled “Yogurt Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, estimates that the global yogurt market reached a volume of 38.7 Billion in 2018, registering a CAGR of around 1.2% during the year 2010-2017. The report further anticipates the market to reach a volume of 51.2 billion Tons by 2024, at a projected CAGR of more than 4.8% over the forecast period.
Request a Free Copy Sample Research Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&[...]
Global Yogurt Market Drivers/Constraints:
• The increasing availability of flavoured yogurt and the greater involvement of the organised sector, particularly in the developing countries, are the major factors driving the growth of the global yogurt market.
• The growing awareness among the consumers about the health benefits offered by yogurt, such as protecting against colorectal cancer, maintaining blood pressure, improving immunity, lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes, etc. is anticipated to propel the demand for yogurt across the globe.
• Some of the other major factors fuelling the market growth include changing eating habits, flourishing food and beverage industry and the escalating spending capacity of the consumers.
• The presence of preservatives and high sugar content in some of the yogurt variants has restricted their consumption among the consumers. This represents one of the major factors hampering the market growth.
On a geographical front, the European Union represents the leading market for yogurt due to the popularity of low-sugar varieties and the high disposable income of the consumers. Other major regions include North America, Eastern Europe, Latin America and others.
The global yogurt market is characterised by the presence of both small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of price, quality and innovation. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
• Lactalis Group
• General Mills Inc.
• Friesland Campina
• Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/yogurt-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com