World's Paper Cups Market: Report, Research, Size, Share, Growth & Price Trends till 2024
Find the latest study of paper cups market in which you will get information of its current market data, industry growth and prices analysis and its various factors that will help entrepreneurs and stakeholders to understand uses of paper cups industrial level or commercial level or start a paper cups manufacturing plant.
Paper cups refer to cups made out of paper which have a coating of plastic or wax so as to make them liquid-resistant. As they are convenient, paper cups are used excessively in the consumption of food and beverages like tea, coffee, soft drinks, instant noodles, sweet corn, etc. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, global paper cups consumption reached 263 Billion units in 2018 and is further expected to reach 274 Billion units by 2024.
Get a free sample for this market study here: www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=repor[...]
The global paper cups market is currently gaining momentum due to a number of factors. Paper cups are used extensively all over the world because they are environment-friendly, easy to use and have a higher biodegradability as compared to their plastic and polystyrene foam counterparts. Moreover, growing foodservice industry and rising health and hygiene consciousness among the consumers are also stimulating the growth of the paper cups market.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on: www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/paper-cups[...]
Key findings from the report:
* Various types of cups available in the market are paper cup (cold), paper cup (hot), plastic cup and polystyrene foam. In 2018, paper cups for hot and cold beverages together accounted for the majority of the global consumption as a result of their convenience and higher durability. Paper cups were followed by polystyrene foam cups and plastic cups.
* In the food industry, tea/coffee consumption represented the biggest end-use market for paper cups accounting for nearly half of their global consumption in 2018. Tea/Coffee was followed by other foods/beverages and chilled foods/beverages.
* Region-wise, North America dominated the market with a share of nearly one-third of the total global consumption. This can be attributed to a large base of consumers who are highly conscious about hygiene as well as the convenience of the paper cups. North America was followed by China, Asia-Pacific (excluding China), South America, Western Europe, Russia/ Eastern Europe, Africa/ the Middle East and Central Europe.
* Some of the key players operating in the global paper cups market include Benders Paper Cups, Huhtamaki, International Paper, Dart Container, Dixie and Go-Pak.
* Environmental issues and high costs in longer run are the major challenges faced by the manufacturers in the paper cups industry.
Expert Market Research has analysed the global paper cups market according to type, end-use, major regions and top players:
Market Breakup by Cup Type
* Paper Cup (Cold)
* Paper Cup (Hot)
* Polystyrene Foam
* Plastic Cup
Market Breakup by End-use
* Other foods/Beverages
* Chilled foods/Beverages
Market Breakup by Region
* North America
* Asia-Pacific excluding China
* South America
* Western Europe
* Russia/Eastern Europe
* Africa/the Middle East
* Central Europe
* Benders Paper Cups
* International Paper
* Dart Container
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Expert Market Research