Europe Natural Sweeteners Market Size, Share, Price Trends And Forecast 2019-2024
This latest research report examines the various aspects of the "Europe Natural Sweeteners Market". The report includes market trends, share, size, growth, prices, segmentation, raw material etc.
|Europe Natural Sweeteners Market Report|
According to a new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Europe Natural Sweeteners Market and Forecast 2019-2024’, the European natural sweeteners market stood at a volume of more than 30.2 million metric tons in 2018. The market grew by about 2.4% in 2018 as compared to 2017. The natural sweeteners market in Europe will continue to thrive in the coming years with a projected CAGR of nearly 1.7% for the period between 2019 and 2024.
Sweeteners are additives used to sweeten food with reduced or no sugar content. They can be divided into natural and synthetic sweeteners when compared to the sweetness of sucrose. The market for high-intensity sweeteners has been growing globally with natural sweeteners at the forefront of it. The growth of the natural sweeteners market has been driven by an increase in health concerns and a preference towards plant-derived natural intensive sweeteners over artificial sweeteners. Europe represents the second largest market for natural sweeteners after America with an almost 17% market share.
Stevia is the fastest growing natural sweetener internationally. It is the most popular natural sweetener in Europe, occupying over 50% of the market share among the different kinds of natural sweeteners. It finds preferred usage particularly in the United Kingdom and Germany within Europe. Cargill, one of the key players in the Europe natural sweeteners market, started producing EverSweet™ in 2018, made with Reb M and Reb D sweet compounds found in stevia.
Get a free sample for this market study here: www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=repor[...]
Europe Natural Sweeteners Market Analysis Demand by Type:
* Glucose & fructose Syrup
Glucose and fructose syrups, sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol and stevia are some of the leading natural sweeteners mentioned in the report by EMR.
Europe Natural Sweeteners Market Analysis Demand by Application:
* Food and Beverages
* Industrial Application
Natural sweeteners find their applications in food and beverage, toothpaste, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors, among others.
Key findings of the report:
* The most common feedstock for production of natural sweeteners are maize, wheat and potato.
* Natural sweeteners find their largest application in the food and beverage sector, with most new products introduced containing no or reduced sugar content.
* Toothpastes, too, are aiding the natural sweeteners market with the reduction of sugar in the products and increasing claims of low or no sugar.
* Growing cases of obesity and diabetes in Europe will aid the growth of the European natural sweeteners market.
* The European market is projected to grow at a rate of CAGR 2.3% annually in the period between 2019 and 2024.
* Consumers are viewing artificial sweeteners with greater trepidation, driving the market for natural intensive sweeteners.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on: www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/natural-sw[...]
Key offerings of the report:
* The EMR report explores the historical (2014-2018) and forecasted (2019-2024) supply and demand for natural sweeteners by its type and applications across various industries.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the trade data for natural sweeteners in 2018.
* It also presents the latest as well as forecasted price trends of natural sweeteners and its feedstock.
* The report provides a survey of the competitive landscape of the European natural sweeteners market.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
* Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
* Associated British Foods plc
* Cargill, Inc
* Corbion Purac (Corbion N.V.)
* Celanese Corporation
* Ingredion, Inc.
* Danisco Du Pont (Dansico A/S)
* DSM (Koninklijke DSM N.V.)
The report by EMR identifies Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Associated British Foods plc, Cargill, Inc, Corbion Purac (Corbion N.V.), Celanese Corporation, Ingredion, Inc., Danisco Du Pont (Dansico A/S), and DSM (Koninklijke DSM N.V.) as the major players in the European natural sweeteners market. It provides up-to-date information regarding plant turnarounds, capacity expansions, and mergers and acquisitions of these key players within the context of the natural sweeteners market in Europe.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
EMR Business Solutions LLP