Camel Dairy Market Report, News, Types, Distribution Channel, Demand, Types & Forecast to 2024
Camel Dairy Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024 | IMARC Group
The growth of the global camel dairy market can be accredited to the rising awareness about the health benefits of camel milk, provision of tax exemptions and the introduction of various value-added products by manufacturers.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Camel Dairy Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global camel dairy market reached a value of around US$ 6 Billion in 2018, registering a CAGR of nearly 4% during 2011-2018. Camel milk has a higher nutritional value as compared to the milk produced by cows. It is a rich source of iron, magnesium, sodium, copper, potassium, manganese, and Vitamin A and C. Apart from this, camel milk also has a high content of immunity-boosting antibodies like potent immunoglobulins which aid in minimizing the risk of acquiring autoimmune diseases. However, the price of camel milk is comparatively more than cow milk as camel breeding costs are higher. Despite this, the health benefits offered by camel milk have increased its demand among consumers across the globe.
Request a Free Copy Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&[...]
Camel milk is currently gaining traction among diabetic patients worldwide as it helps in improving lipid profiles and decreasing insulin resistance. The rising prevalence of diabetes, especially in countries like the United States, China and India, is strengthening the growth of the camel dairy industry. Moreover, manufacturers are now investing in the formulation of value-added products, such as camel milk-based ice-creams, chocolates, cheese and ghee, in order to expand their consumer base. Further, the UAE Ministry of Economy has provided a value-added tax (VAT) exemption certificate to Emirates Industry for Camel Milk and Products (EICMP), a Dubai-based camel milk producer. The certificate exempts custom duty on imports of the company’s products by Arab countries and is expected to increase the company’s camel milk exports. Such incentives are projected to boost the trade of camel milk globally, thereby boosting the market growth. On account of the abovementioned factors, the global camel dairy market value is projected to cross US$ 8 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 8% during 2019-2024.
• On the basis of camel dairy market product types, pasteurized camel milk is mostly favored by consumers as the process of pasteurization eliminates parasites, viruses and bacterial pathogens present in the milk. Other camel dairy products include raw milk, flavored milk, cheese, yoghurt, ice cream, Laban, ghee, infant formula and milk powder.
• Based on types of packaging, the market has been segregated into cartons, bottles, cans, jars and others. Presently, bottles hold the majority of the total market share as they are comparatively cheaper, light in weight and easy to handle.
• The camel dairy market has been categorized on the basis of distribution channels which include supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online and others. Amongst these, supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the dominant share as they offer a vast selection of products to the buyers.
• Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania and Rest of the World. Currently, Africa represents the biggest market for camel dairy products, holding the majority of the total market share.
• The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being Camelicious, Al Ain Dairy, Desert Farms, Vital Camel Milk, Tiviski Dairy, Camilk Dairy, Camel Dairy Farm Smits, Camel Milk Co Australia and Camel Milk South Africa.
Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/camel-dairy-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com